Cox Format Loft Conversion Specialists?
Cox Format Developments Limited is a professional building company specialising in extensions and loft conversions in Barnet, Enfield and North London. The majority of our work is through personal recommendations. We are always happy to show previous work and our customers are happy to let you look! We pride ourselves on quoting a good price and sticking to it. Unless you instruct us to, we never add on "extras" as some less reputable builders do as their standard practice. The price we quote is the price you pay!
Unsure what you need? That’s OK, our experienced team will talk you through the different options available to you and discuss whether a loft conversion, extension or a combination of the two is the best option. We always match your requirements in terms of design and budget.
Because we are professionals and have been operating in Barnet, Enfield and North London for years, we can see what work is necessary to achieve your objectives, and we price accordingly. Others may quote cheaper initially, then add on what they see as "unforeseen extras".
So if you are looking for a Loft Conversion in the Barnet, Enfield or North London areas or an extension to your home then get in touch today!
On Budget... On Time... Everytime .
224, High Street, Barnet, Herts EN5 5SZ
Tel: +44 (0)20 8449 9697
Should you require further information, or would like a quotation or loan finance then please either complete this form or contacting Peter Maton on 020 8449 9697
Latest from the Blog
- Planning permission and building regulations explained
- How to pick the best Construction company for your project
- Loft Conversions Design Ideas
- Finding the right Loft Conversion Company for your Project
- Loft Conversion Ideas to create additional space
- Is my property suitable for a loft conversion?
- Meeting the demand for quality new houses in the UK
- Don’t be Tempted by Cowboy Prices
- Expect a four month wait for a good Building Company
- Different Types of Loft Conversion
- 'Improve Not Move' Trend Gathering Pace
- TrustMark & Chartered Trading Standards Institute to Join Forces
- Top Tips for Building an Energy Efficient Loft Conversion
- Cox Format and the TrustMark Trading Standards Approved Scheme
Latest Industry News
- Infrastructure Commission to study UK resilience
- Hammond hammers nail into coffin of PFI
- 2018 budget reaction: Pothole fund deemed inadequate
- 2018 budget reaction: Time for road tolls say civils
- 2018 budget reaction: Consultants claim their voice is heard
- CITB drive to widen talent pool
- Study finds £34bn benefit from floating wind farms
- Tendering set to start for £10m Ayrshire housing framework
- Tay Cities initiative gets £350m funding
- Refinancing delays hold up Laing O’Rourke accounts