Loft Conversion Specialists in North London
Cox Format Developments Limited is a professional building company specialising in the development of extensions and loft conversions in and around North London, including Barnet, Enfield and St Albans. We are extremely proud of the reputation we have built up over the years and we are happy to say that the majority of our work is through personal recommendations. We are always happy to show previous work and our customers are happy to let you look! We pride ourselves on quoting a good price and sticking to it. Unless you instruct us to, we never add on "extras" as some less reputable builders do as their standard practice. The price we quote is the price you pay!
Unsure what you need? That’s OK, our experienced team will travel throughout the North London area to visit you at your property, they will talk you through the different options available to you and discuss whether a loft conversion, extension or a combination of the two is the best option. We always match your requirements in terms of design and budget, listening to your views and ideas and advising on the best way to realise them.
Because we are professionals and have been operating in Barnet, Enfield, St Albans and North London for years, we have a lot of knowledge surrounding local planning as well as being able to see what work is necessary to achieve your objectives, and we price accordingly. Others may quote cheaper initially, then add on what they see as "unforeseen extras".
So if you are looking for a Loft Conversion in the Barnet, Enfield or North London areas or an extension to your home then get in touch today!
224, High Street, Barnet, Herts EN5 5SZ
Tel: +44 (0)20 8449 9697
Email: [email protected]
Should you require further information, or would like a quotation or loan finance then please either complete this form or contacting Peter Maton on 020 8449 9697
Latest from the Blog
- A beginner’s guide to insulating your loft
- You’ve had the extension, now what about the interior?
- Home Improvements that don’t need Planning Permission
- Online home-improvement show announced
- Loft Conversion Ideas for Small Spaces
- Trustmark and Cox Format in Construction
- Loft Conversion Construction Terminology
- Planning permission and building regulations explained
Latest Industry News
- Allotments benefit as Westminster removes balcony timber
- Edinburgh seeks developer for former brewery site
- Automatic flood barrier offers hope to threatened home-owners
- Headwinds slow brick and block market
- Travis Perkins suspends Plumbing & Heating sale
- Boost for build-to-rent specialist
- Scarred plumber fronts PPE campaign