Cox Format Loft Conversion Specialists?
Cox Format Developments Limited is a professional building company specialising in extensions and loft conversions in Barnet, Enfield and North London. The majority of our work is through personal recommendations. We are always happy to show previous work and our customers are happy to let you look! We pride ourselves on quoting a good price and sticking to it. Unless you instruct us to, we never add on "extras" as some less reputable builders do as their standard practice. The price we quote is the price you pay!
Unsure what you need? That’s OK, our experienced team will talk you through the different options available to you and discuss whether a loft conversion, extension or a combination of the two is the best option. We always match your requirements in terms of design and budget.
Because we are professionals and have been operating in Barnet, Enfield and North London for years, we can see what work is necessary to achieve your objectives, and we price accordingly. Others may quote cheaper initially, then add on what they see as "unforeseen extras".
So if you are looking for a Loft Conversion in the Barnet, Enfield or North London areas or an extension to your home then get in touch today!
On Budget... On Time... Everytime .
224, High Street, Barnet, Herts EN5 5SZ
Tel: +44 (0)20 8449 9697
Should you require further information, or would like a quotation or loan finance then please either complete this form or contacting Peter Maton on 020 8449 9697
Latest from the Blog
- Loft Conversion Ideas to create additional space
- Is my property suitable for a loft conversion?
- Meeting the demand for quality new houses in the UK
- Don’t be Tempted by Cowboy Prices
- Expect a four month wait for a good Building Company
- Different Types of Loft Conversion
- 'Improve Not Move' Trend Gathering Pace
- TrustMark & Chartered Trading Standards Institute to Join Forces
- Top Tips for Building an Energy Efficient Loft Conversion
- Cox Format and the TrustMark Trading Standards Approved Scheme
- Cox Format at the Lord Mayors Show 2016
- London Loft Conversions the most popular in the country
- What is the FMB and why should I look for a builder that's a member?
- The "Party Wall Act" and how does it affect your home?
Latest Industry News
- Urban & Civic adds Aylesbury site for housing
- Tower Hamlets clears £105m town hall plan
- New planning guidance neglects need for aggregate extraction, says MPA
- John Moores releases Copperas Hill plans
- 78-year-old window fitter dies on the job
- BRE flat-pack house linked to Sierra Leone airline scandal
- Highways England recruits Carillion director
- Who knew Carillion owned hotels?
- Acquisitions swell Breedon coffers
- English Cities Fund doubles to £200m